Location: On the Monitoring page.
Access path: Monitoring tab on the menu bar.
Filters make it easy to find particular alerts. The list of alerts in the “Alerts” list pane reflects the selected filters. When that group gets too long to scroll easily, deselect one or more filters. The number of alerts matching an individual filter is indicated in parentheses.
The four types of alerts are described in the topic Types of Alerts.
- Collapse the filter group by clicking the ▼ icon, after which it changes to ►.
- Expand the filter group by clicking the ► icon, after which it changes to ▼.
- Select an individual filter by checking the check box.
- Deselect an individual filter by checking its check box to clear it.
- Deselect all filters by clicking the text.
- Select all filters by clicking the text.