Location: On the Monitoring page.
Access path: Monitoring tab on the menu bar, click the Events tab.
Filters make it easy to find particular events. The events in the “Events” list pane reflect the selected filters. When that group gets too long to scroll easily, deselect one or more filters. The number of events matching an individual filter is indicated in parentheses.
Events are filtered by users. If you have the “admin” access role, you will see all account users in the Events filter list; if you have the “user” access role, you will only see yourself in the filter list.
- Collapse the filter group by clicking the ▼ icon, after which it changes to ►.
- Expand the filter group by clicking the ► icon, after which it changes to ▼.
- Select an individual filter by checking the check box.
- Deselect an individual filter by checking its check box to clear it.
- Deselect all filters by clicking the text.
- Select all filters by clicking the text.