Location: on the File Archived Storage Details page.
Access path: Storage tab on the menu bar, drill-down to individual file archived storage.
- Click . It has an immediate effect. After the backup process begins, a button appears.
- Click . This opens the “Restore” dialog box, below. Use this to specify where the data is to be restored to. Use this action to restore all data at once.
- Click . The storage is deleted immediately after a confirmation dialog box.
- Edit the settings by clicking the pencil icon . This opens the “Update File Archived Storage” dialog box.
- Enter and save settings by clicking . The action is immediate.
- Close the dialog box without setting or changing any values by clicking the button.