Location: on the Administration > Reports > Storage Utilization page.
Access path: Admin link on the page header, click Reports in the Notifications and Alerts group, click Storage Report. This report can also be accessed from the Full Report link on the Data Growth pane on the Dashboard.
The report shows the status of the usage of each server in the remote cloud.
This pane presents several groups of data.
- A graph of the change in aggregate Performance Storage data and Reserve Capacity over time. Storage volume is expressed in terabytes (TB). Performance Storage data is represented by a yellow line. Reserve Capacity data is represented by a reddish brown line.
- A graph of the change in File Archive Storage data over time. Storage volume is expressed in terabytes (TB). File Archive Storage data is represented by a yellow line, Deduplicated data is represented by a blue line.
- A table of data about continuity servers: allocated and used space for each server.
- A table of data about iSCSI storage: allocated and used space for each storage.
- A table of data about file recovery storage.
- A table of data about primary servers.
- A table of data about total storage utilization.
Reserve Capacity is the total amount the client purchased.
- You can filter the data by selecting a different time period in the time drop-down list box.
- On the graphs, you can zoom in on a time period by double clicking and dragging the mouse pointer horizontally across part of the graph. You can reset the zoom by clicking the control in the upper right corner of the graph.