Location: on the Storage landing page.
Access path: Storage tab on the menu bar.
Filters make it easy to find particular storage. The list of storages in the “Storages” list pane reflects the selected filters. When that group gets too long to scroll easily, deselect one or more filters. The number of storages matching an individual filter is indicated in parentheses.
The three types of storage are described in the topic Types of Storage. You have to select at least one filter in groups Type and Remote Cloud.
- Collapse either filter group by clicking the ▼ icon, after which it changes to ►.
- Expand either filter group by clicking the ►icon, after which it changes to ▼.
- Select an individual filter by checking the check box.
- Deselect an individual filter by checking its check box to clear it.
- Deselect all filters by clicking the text.
- Select all filters by clicking the text.