Location: on the Storage landing page.
Access path: Storage tab on the menu bar.
A table of the storages matching the selected filters. Storage of the File Archived type holds backups of a client’s CIFS share. Storage of the DR or Backup type is a mirror of a client’s NetApp volume.
The status of each storage is indicated by an icon.
Statuses applicable to DR and Backup storage types are as follows:
|Ready||A storage snapshot can be mounted.|
|Mounted||A storage snapshot is mounted.|
|Promoted||Storage is promoted. It means that the replication of storage snapshots to a remote cloud is suspended. Applicable to DR storage only.|
|Error||An error has occurred.|
Statuses applicable to the File Archived storage type are as follows:
|Periodic backups of an associated CIFS share are not configured. One-time backups either have not been done or have been successful.|
|Periodic backups of an associated CIFS share are configured. Backups either have not been done or have been successful.|
|A backup of an associated CIFS share failed.|
Statuses applicable to the Primary storage type are as follows:
|Success||Storage is ready to use.|
Statuses applicable to all types of storage are as follows:
|An operation (for example, backup or mounting) is in progress.|
- Open a tooltip showing the details of a particular storage by holding the mouse pointer over its status icon.
- Drill-down to a storage’s details by clicking on its name. This opens the Storage Details page. The content of that page differs by the type of storage. For storage of the File Archived type, you can access the backed-up files. For storage of the DR or Backup type, you can access LUNs, shares, and virtual servers located on the respective NetApp volume.
- Reorder the list by the values in a column by clicking the icon to the left of the column name.
- Create a primary storage by clicking the button to open the “Add Storage” dialog box. Enter the necessary information and click .
- Configure file-level backup of a CIFS share by clicking the button to open the “Add File Archived Storage” dialog box. Enter the necessary information and click .
A tooltip sample: